Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Week - 9 NEW BEST WEEK EVER!


So this is the NEW BEST WEEK EVER!


Partly because MY BIRTHDAY was on Wednesday and it was definitely the BEST birthday I have EVER had! I mean not every day do I invite someone to be baptized on the first lesson AND they ACCEPT. AND have it be on my birthday, that was like the best present ever! So we now have a new not only investigator but Progressing investigator with a baptismal date! She is INCREDIBLE! Truly "Golden" in every way. She came to all 3hrs of church on Sunday and LOVED it!  We've met with her a total of 3 times and she just feels the spirit so strongly and gets confirmation about everything we teach her. 


And thank you SO much to ALL the Young Woman in my Daphne home ward for ALL the incredible cards you sent! That was the sweetest surprise ever! I've loved receiving all the thoughtful cards everyone has been sending! Thank you so much! 


And yes mom and dad I was made a cake! Actually more like 5 cakes...! Sister Shakespeare made two strawberry cakes, Brother F (who was confirmed the week I got here) had a red velvet cake made for me and brought it to me at the VC(Visitor's Center) (sweetest thing EVER!), Sister Nordhagen (my companion) had a cake for me, and Sister S (sister in our ward) had us over the next night for a birthday cake for me. All I can say is that its a REALLY good thing we run EVERY morning! hahaha It was so sweet though and then all of the VC sisters made and signed a special birthday card for me and it was just a very special day!

This week has seemed like an extra long week as well but in a good way. So much good has happened! It has also been one of our most trying weeks for a number of reasons. Almost all of our meals got canceled, Sister Nordhagen got sick, and we're running low on miles. But their have been positive things that have come from each of those trials that have only made us stronger and we have seen the blessings because of it!!!!



THANKS FOR ALL YALLS LOVE AND SUPPORT!
I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT IM GOING TO TRY TO SEND SOME PICTURES THIS WEEK!!!!! :)

ps. Transfers are this week and Sister Nordhagen and I are the ONLY companionship in our zone staying together and in our same area! :)
<3
SISTER PETERSEN
jordyn.petersen@myldsmail.net 










No comments:

Post a Comment